Thursday 16 May 2019

Item's I Can Make...

I can make and offer a wide range of handmade items for keepsakes or for every day use.

Please look at this little list for an idea of what I can do:

  • Bag Charms
  • Blankets
  • Bunting
  • Christmas Decorations
  • Clay Items
  • Cushions
  • Dummy Clips*
  • Fairydust Pots
  • Frames
  • Gadget Cozies
  • Gloves & Mittens
  • Hair Accessories
  • Hanging Letters
  • Hats
  • Jewellery
  • Keyrings
  • Photography Props
  • Placemats & Coasters
  • Scarves
  • And More! If there is something you're looking for that isn't listed then please get in touch and I can help you find and made what ever you're looking for.

Everything will be made to order because this means that I can make any item personalized to your colours, names etc. There will often be a wait for items to be made. They can take anything from 1 day to 4 weeks or longer depending on the item, size and how long it will take me.

If there is something that is on this list that I have not added, then please get in touch because I will do all that I can to help you.

*Note: Dummy Clips are no longer made to use due to the safety regarding the items. I would suggest that these are kept in a memory box!

No comments:

Post a Comment