Thursday 16 May 2019

Blankets I Have Made...

My current task is to sit and make up some blankets to try and build myself a portfolio of some kind to show case all that I can make and what I have made in the past for friends/family etc.

I love making blankets.. I always have, they can take me anything up to a couple of days to a few weeks. It more or less depends on how big the blanket and what is wanted.

So far, the blankets I have made:

  • 12 Point Star 
  • Corner 2 Corner 
  • Granny Square 
  • Granny Stripe
  • Mermaid Tail
  • Ripple 
  • Graphgans
  • Puff Spike Blanket
  • Granny Corner 2 Corner
  • 5 Point Star


Most of the blankets I have made are for babies, so I always make them pram sized which is 30x35in. But I have made a couple that weren't for Babies. Which was a Double Bed Corner 2 Corner which I did in Rainbow Colours. And the Mermaid Tail was made for my friends 9 yr old daughter.

Blankets can be made in any size, shape, colour etc. They can also be personalized as well as I have made 2 so far that are personalized with names :)

*** Pictures To Follow ***

No comments:

Post a Comment